As I watch u grow

Tengku Nurin Damia Tengku Syaaree,
13 January 2010

You are a princess in my heart,
and I care for you so much.
I love the fondness in you eyes and your tender little touch


When you were born you filled my heart with pride,
And I was overcome by the joy I felt inside.
As I held you in my arms that very first day,
I knew I would never let any harm come your way.
With your tiny little hands and tiny little feet,
Everytime I look at you my heart skips a beat.
As I watch you sleep in the middle of the night,
I hope and pray I will do everything right.
I know I may make some mistakes along the way,
But I promise to do my best not to every single day

You bring to me a heart of joy,
and memories so great,
and a powerful sense of motherhood that no one can debate.

I watch you sleep and dream of things that I can only wonder.
That innocent look upon your face just makes my heart grow fonder.


I see you run and jump and shout and calling out my name.
No love that I have ever known could ever feel the same.


To be a mother is not an easy task,
yet you do it proudly everyday no matter what is asked
I want to be the best mom I can be to you and embrace you with all my love


You are as precious as a flower and as gorgeous as a rose
You are as sweet as honey; such an innocent young child
You are brighter than any star in the sky every time you smile


I want you to be proud of who you are and strive to be the best
Put forth your efforts to achieve your goals and believe in ALLAH swt
I will always be your mother, but I'm also your friend
Your are the most precious gift, that I've ever been given


I will always be there to catch you if you fall.
And another promise I make to you from me,
Bonda's little precious you will always be.


No comments:

Read.Think.Express

Trust Yourself When Others Doubt You